Sunday, October 18, 2009

Front Squats and High Rep Heavy squats

Man, I hate losing momentum . . .

3x3 front squat . . . did 3x5 on this about 4 weeks ago and well . . . you'll see . .

140/160/180f (2)

I think part of it is the lower box height I'm using, but the other part would be the weak . .

yeah so I'm 3 reps down on that.

FS is becoming NEARLY as frustrating as press . . which of course, might go up, if I ever did them . . .

ANYWAY onto minor accomplishments:

heavy squat 12x185(pr)

I'm with JTM. About 4-6 reps in and it's squat tunnel vision . . . "okay 3 more . . . Okay 2 more . . . okay 1 one more . . . " I'm surprised I can still count by the end . . . I sure as hell can't see . . .

Other things of note: about kilt myself putting the bar back on the rack . . . well, not killed myself but had things gone wrong, busted a wrist or worse . . .

No comments: