Monday, July 23, 2012

Catching upp


Work has been an utter bear lately.  It's been taking up toooooo much time, but it's not much I can do about that.  The last couple of weeks have been off, but I managed to squeek in some wods this week:

Wed:

Squats: 170 x 5

Amazing how time under the bar will improve your attitude.

Saturday:

Deadlifts 185x7

EMOM for 10 min

3 deadlifts @ 135#
2 strict pullups
1 power clean at 95#

I made all the minutes...but wow..that was sucky...I'm sure the fact the garage was 10 degrees hotter by the time I left wasn't helping..

Sunday:

10x100m swim
1:00 rest between rounds

31:16 total, less 9 min of rest = 22:16, so about 2:13 for every 100...is that right?  Anyway, anyone who wants can check my math.

Oh, and the 3 lap is the suckiest...gotta finish, still got a lot to go....

TP

No comments: