Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summa this . . summa that . . .

Warm up (and pullups felt AWFUL....two days later and Moon still has me shoulders wrecked. Not in pain, mind you but just that deep fatigue you get sometimes from some wods . . . )

then playing at deadlifts:

10x95lbs (felt fine)

10x115 (felt fine)

And called it quits before I got to feeling too stupidly optimistic.

Then played with some sled drags courtesy of an old car tire that I got from the place I got my good tires from:

So, out in the front yard, I did what is quite possibly the weirdest thing the neighbors have seen yet (and I :

Bear crawl sprint sled drags.


Tested out some weights:

15, 30, 40, 50, 65, 80 all easy enough to get going. Need to take the contraption down the end of the block and do 40 meters with them.

Then I let the little kids on the block pull the empty sled... :-)

No comments: