Sunday, November 25, 2007

The mystery lady . . .

As I wrote earlier:

"As near as I can tell, my first recorded cfit workout on 12/24/06 was this:

15-12-9
cleans @ 70lbs
ring dips
10:30"

I couldn't remember the workout, but knew I'd seen it before. And lo and behold, lets look on the cfit main site today: "Elizabeth"

Hmm, I must have done the scaled version courtesy of Brand X

Big Dawgs:
As Rx'd
Women 95#

Pack:
scale the weight to 95-115# for men/55-75 for women
If you can't do ring dips do 2X the bar dips

Puppies:
21-15-9
Dumbbell cleans
Bar Dips
If you can't do do bar dips do 1.5X the number bench dips.

Buttercups:
15-12-9
Dumbbell cleans
Bench Dips

I need to do this wod soon as a test. I was thinking about today then I got into squat clean position after yesterday's sumo deadlift high pull/ballslam/thrusters/lunges nonsense, and realize that no way was that going to happen. :-) I'll try something else.

----------------
Now playing: Rick James - Super Freak
via FoxyTunes

No comments: