Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Jackie . . .yeah I'll leave it at that . . .

Jackie and the Snatch Attack

1000 meter row
50 kettlebell snatches @ 24kg (16kg) Alternating arms.
30 pullups

11:04

Compare to regular Jackie on 2/19/08 at 10:19.

I'm not sure where I lost the time. I know my pullups rotted.
Also, I was intending on using our 20kg bell, since I didn't think I was up to rx'd on this. Picked it out, set it down, and someone came along while I was rowing and horked it. So I grabbed the first thing I could, which was the 16kg. So that part was fast. Went 10-10-10-10-5-5 each arm. Then the pullups just killed me. The games are going to be a . . . hmm what's a word for an unpleasant fiasco you paid to participate in. Yeah that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"what's a word for an unpleasant fiasco you paid to participate in"

crossfitgames? either that or aorezlf