Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I shouldn't laugh . . .

But I've got a really good friend finally kind of poking around the edges of Crossfit.

So some of the things he says are really kind a funny in a "wooo boy, you don't know what's coming . . . do you?" sort of way.

His first day was yesterday and I asked him what he did and he was like "this 20 seconds on and 10 seconds rest of hip thruster kettlebell things".

And today: "I saw some rowers, but no treadmills. Do you guys have treadmills there at your place?" I was only kinda smart alecky and said "no, we run around this thing called "the building"". But did point out the rowers were used to replace the running when the weather was teh suck. And that rowing sucked bilgewater.

I really really shouldn't laugh. But I'm going to.

2 comments:

Craig Massey said...

How could you not?

TexasPatrick said...

Hahaha! Yeah, the guy at his affiliate pointed at the rower and said "Everyone wants to do that until they've done it for a minute."

So, at least he's up front . . . hahahaa!!