Sunday, June 21, 2009

300


It's a cool wod. Very cool. Lotsa hip shoulder glutes type stuff. Pushing and pulling. Nice overall wod.

25 pullups
50 dl @ 135
50 pushups
50 box jumps (24")
50 floor wipers @ 135lbs
50 clean and press 16kg.
25 pullups

26:53

I can make up some time in this. A few notes: I hate when new guys try and correct my form.

I KNOW i've been taught two methods for kettlebell cleans: the swing method, and the straight up from the floor method, more like a db clean. On a 16kg I prefer the second because it seems to flap around less. So some new guy tries to tell me to swing it . . . uh . . . no. Come talk to me when you can kip your pullups . . .



And I got to enter the wod in my NEW CROSSFIT JOURNAL!!! Courtesy of the girl.

2 comments:

confidential said...

very cool Crossfit journal,
I'll maybe try the wod today

Craig Massey said...

From the look of all of the skulls and the "arrr" (is that enough "r"'s?)she's watched some workouts.

That's cool.