Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Who do you love . . .

Okay, so riddle me this bat man, say you hate chimpymcbushhitler. I mean, he talks and you want to scream. Or say you think that Hillary Clinton is the foulest harpy that ever walked the earth.

(Although I swear the Yahoo news link I clicked on said "Democrats criticise Bush" not Clinton the first time I read it.)

Do you still trust the Iranian Mullacracy more than either of them? Because that seems to be the track that gets taken. If you trust the Mullocracy more than Bush, why? If you trust them more than Hillary, why?

Or how about this: if there were no WMDs in Iraq (and lets just say that getting intelligence out of a closed totalitarian society is, um, tricky, and that rarely do you get anything like "Please address it to "Nuclear Research Facility, department of very large bombs and icky icky chemicals, yek do seh chahar Xiabune Khomeni (formerly Xiabune Shah), Esfahan, Iran"*

And one of the reasons is because of faulty intelligence . . . how is the NIE report on the state of the Iranian nuclear program going to be better?

And just a further aside, I do, for the record, think the Republican Guard is a terrorist organization. That way we can avoid saying what they do is an act of war.

*I had to Anglicise the farsi because I can't write the Persian characters any more.

No comments: