Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Oh NOES!!!

I guess there IS one on every corner. However, I must point out that decreasing the amount of caffeine available to me is not a good thing . . .

Poor no earnin' a tip but puttin' out a tip jar Baristas . . . personally, I think we need to bring back some old names: if pourin' soda made you a Soda Jerk . . . well, how about Coffee Jerk? I mean, at least the guy at the 7-11 sells me lotto tickets and smokes. And I don't tip him.

All a Barista ever did that made an impression on me was correct my pronunciation of a made up word (way to go!! get a top SAT score? No? Oh yeah, you're an Artiste! and thus cast off my bourgeois ways!" )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always that the Coffee Jerks were found on the other side of the counter.... HAAAAhahahahaa!!!!