Monday, July 21, 2008

What is it with you people?

I have it on good authority that there were Kiwis at a Denny's last night.

:-) Now, Denny's is okay I guess . . . I suppose it's a known quantity.

True story(why do I say that? Makes you wonder about the ones that don't come with a disclaimer, right?): Told my wife that we ate at Denny's like every morning before the Crossfit Games. She said "Denny's? Why?"

So I told her about the cafe in the parking lot of the Motel Six and how I wasn't sure about it . . . until I saw it was where the Sheriff's department ate their breakfast. She said "You should have taken them there!!" She knows. It had the critical "local law enforcement seal of approval".

:-)

1 comment:

Craig Massey said...

I think that one was a local choice. We were out with LauraR's family and that's the only restaurant they like. We found a few others we liked too as time went on and in fact I'm looking for Mexican restaurants here now. I'm a convert, big time!