Monday, January 26, 2009

CFSBR3W1

Resetting the CFSB. Took a week off of serious training. Played around, did some power cleans and got a pr of 155. Mostly did nothing because I had NO desire to do ANYTHING. Happens once in a while.

Anyway, AM workout:

5x3 Heavy Squats

105/125/145/165/185

Everything went up fine. But . . . 165 and 185 felt weird. So I don't know if it was light weight let me get away with crappy technique on the first three sets, or what. I may film and see what is going on because I have a 5 rep max at 195 so the weight shouldn't be a problem. In fact, this is a reset because of the crap training I had the last couple of weeks of Dec., and the crap training I've been doing the last couple of weeks. And point of fact, it went up fine not an issue, just something about the back and hips didn't seem to go as well as it should have. Time for film!

No comments: