Saturday, January 24, 2009

Overhead Lunges and Burpees

5rft

OH Lunges w/45lb bar

21 burpees

This time:

2:35/stopped stop watch/3:18/3:41/3:37

I'll assume that my second round was equal to my slowest round.

so that would be 13:14 + 3:41 or 16:55 or about two minutes improvement. I like that. More weight, faster time.

Previously:

5 rft

Overhead lunges, 50ft, 45lb bar (2 x 20lb dumbells)
21 burpees

18:45 = 2:46/3:53/4:24/4:05/3:37

And last time was with dumbbells so that would be slightly harder on the oh part?

2 comments:

JTM said...

Nice job TP. That wod really sucked.

Thanks again for participating in my attempt to get that thread moved to Crazy Talk.

I feel kind of bad for laying into that moron yesterday night. Something about him just rubbed me the wrong way...
I think he is either related to, or the best friends with this guy:
http://tastybooze.com/2007/05/douche-bag-definition/

cheers!

p.s. the word verification text is "presses" ! what are the chances of that?

TexasPatrick said...

Hahahaha!! Yeah, that was a weirdly incoherent rant he put up. You were respectful. I mean, all I ask of anyone is this: just try it. Don't add crap or change crap and say it doesn't work.

Furthermore, I PMed BathMatt about him being diplomatic because I sooooooooo wanted to call bullcrap on the "so I knew this guy and he could bench 365 but 12 weeks later after working out, 225 man, that was it."

Someone in that chain is not telling the truth. Or other things are going on I mean, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.