Saturday, November 8, 2008

CFSB-two wods, week 2 rotation 2, Shoulder Press, Front Squat

Missed yesterday, so . . .

AM

Shoulder Press

5x3

75/85/95/105/115 (f) one rep

Just didn't have it today

12-9-6 @ 80lb, (pr)

Early PM

Front squats 5x3

135/145/155/165/175 (pr) (last set coming forward, rounding back . . . legs dipping together . . . face red (per Daughter: "Daddy, on that last one your face was really really red!")

Back squats 1x15x145 ow . . .

Late PM

21=>3 by 3 Deadlifts at 145, 3=>21 by 3 pushups, i.e., first round 21 deads, 3 pushups, second round 18 deads, 6 pushups

12:30 Not my best time (10:30 @ 132lbs on 5/31/08) but a little more weight, so it doesn't hit my favorite: more weight or better time, but stick a fork in me, I'm done . .

And I tiled a backsplash, watched the kids, put in a new kitchen sink faucet . . . . so I had to multi-task today . . .

5 comments:

Dan said...

I like it TP... thats a killer day of work. Congrats on the PRs!

JTM said...

dude, are we crazy? 5 muscle ups? ... really? whose idea was this anyway? it still seems impossible to me.

oh well.. don't give up hope. its not even thanksgiving yet.

btw, my blog is sandsurfcerveza.blogspot.com (but i don't advertise it, and its fairly new)

p.s. im still waiting for rachel to tell us she's just kidding about moving to england.

TexasPatrick said...

Joel:

Ha! Yeah, but if I didn't get in over my head sometimes, I wouldn't swim harder . . . or something.

I must be missing something . . . Rachel? To England?

Dan:

Oh man, I'm still sufferin. My shoulders and hamstrings are just whinin' And I've got squats in the morning. ay yi yi . . .

JTM said...

http://www.rachellucas.com/index.php/2008/11/05/i-should-have-threatened-to-leave-the-country-if-my-candidate-lost-because-id-be-the-first-person-to-actually-follow-through-on-it/

TexasPatrick said...

Hah!! Oh THAT Rachel. Ha!