Friday, November 21, 2008

Man! THATS a GREAT idea!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081121/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iraq

No, really. I mean, what's the deal?

"Okay guys, we need to protest against the U.S. Lets come up with some productive way to protest."

Guy One: "I got it!! We make this effigy of their president . . . and then, get this: we set it on fire!!"

Evidently, the AP decides what is newsworthy based on fire. "Well guys, I mean, you had an effigy, allright, but it, well, it didn't burn. It was just like "here I am, a semi-reasonable likeness of the duly elected leader of the U.S.A., and frankly and pardon the pun, but that just don't have no sizzle. Now, take those new kids, the whats their name? United front of hatetheyanksistan, yeah, those guys, I mean, the effigy burned AND it looked like a bloodsucking vampire type guy. Now, that's quality third world grievance making . . . "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man... I love effigy with a lite wine sauce and some greens.