Thursday, November 13, 2008

CFSB week 3 rotation 2--20 minute Metcon day

3 rft

puppy scale of the wrongside up burpee wod

15 inverted burpees
15 pullups
15 burpees

6:43/6:37/7:29 = 20:50

pullups were good (for me) 15 straight, 10-5, 10-5, which is probably a record for me on this sort of wod. (flat bar, the whole lot)

Funny, but I thought the first round was the slowest since it took the whole 15 upside down burpees to get it right. And the second round to get a rhythm. The third round was fastest (inverted burpeewise) so I don't know where I lost the time on the third round. Lack of character break in there I suppose . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What exactly is an inverted burpee???

TexasPatrick said...

http://crossfitsedona.com/Videos/InvertedBurpees.mov

Burpee . . . inverted . . .

Anonymous said...

holy ay caramba batman!!

TexasPatrick said...

Yeah, there's high level of . . . retardedness to it . . . plus the upside down part . . .