Wednesday, November 19, 2008

tabata something else

Went into the affiliate today, and there on the board: Tabata Something Else . . . I was hoping for something hard . . . be careful what you wish for

Score for the rounds:

Pullups: 46

Pushups: 64

Situps: 83

Squats: 131

Total: 324

Previous score, 6/2007 was 306 . . . with jumping pullups, 247 without.

Not bad. Didn’t realize it was a PR till now though . . . and I beat my nemesis! (Actually he’s a really nice guy but he ALWAYS beats me by just a bit! AGGG!!)

And I think I have the only hamstring pull that I only feel when I kip . . . . it's the strangest thing. If I kip, on the opening of the hips, I feel it. I don't feel it with the squats, nothing else. In fact, the only reason I worked out today was that I didn't feel it all day long. But I'm going to lay off it for a bit.

Also did muscle up practice, but after all the pullups, just didn't have that top end strength to get it done.

No comments: