Saturday, November 15, 2008

CFSB Week 3 Rotation 2

AM-shoulder press

Realized that I messed up last week on my top weight (which is probably why I didn't get it) on a 3 rep max at 115.

so

3x55
3x65
3x75
3x95
3x110

Then shoulder press 80lbs for 15-12 (9-2-1)-9 (6-3). That was broken pretty badly, so I'll go back at it again next week

Then PM because I am not smart, did I think to myself "how about a WOD that's not all chest/upper body" No. I did not.

So I did J.T.

21-15-9
HSPU (piked)
Ring Dips
Pushups

10:56 (PR) previous best 12:34 on 8/26/08 And this time I didn't do negatives on the ring dips, even if they were singles, they got done.

And I think that this is one of the single hardest routines for me. There's just nowhere to run. The hspus mess up your ring dips (and I don't know how, other than the shoulders just aint there) and the ring dips completely fark your pushups. Ugh.

3 comments:

JTM said...

ok, so I want in on this strength wod and metcon wod thing.

i hope that GD will include me on the next iteration/evolution of the program.

kempie said...

TP - I swear I was sitting here thinking that a lack of sleep was contributing to my lack of judgement in the gym. Between me, you and of course the crazy sh!t that we know goes on in Ramona - It's the program man! I wonder if this is permanent ...

TexasPatrick said...

I'd say I'm certainly not going in "better judgement" direction . . . and the Ramoniacs aren't helping any . . .