Sunday, October 12, 2008

Erin-Godspeed

Going to be on a bidness trip (nowhere near anything . . . in fact, it's in town, so I'm captive at the hotel . . . bet they'll love me jumping on stuff in the hotel gym . . . )

So did this today, tomorrow will be rest, I'll see what the weight room has for me tomorrow.

Erin

5 rft

15 dumbell split clean 30lbs
21 pullups

20:12

2:38/3:38/4:16/4:18/5:22

Pullups man . . . pullups . . .

The pullups were the grief here. Down to sets of three at the end. Hands were ripping, that icky ripping under the skin . . . ewww.

Anyway, as much as these workouts are an honor to do . . . it really causes me some pain when we get a new one. I don't want any more of our guys to die. They're good hard men in the best sense of the word and I genuinely grieve for them.

No comments: