Friday, September 19, 2008

AM-WOD-CFSB--FS/BS

Front Squat:
3x85
3x95
3x105
3x115
3x125 (pr)

Back Squat: 1x20x125 (pr)

Whoa.

FS went well. Pretty sure the depth was good. Again, last set, 125 was hard, but not grievous until the last rep.

BS--I mean, holy smokes. No wonder Rip says these are hard to do. They are . . um hard to do. At about 15 reps I swear your entire body is screamin' for Miller time . . . I mean, hands shaking kind of stuff.

I'm worried about the depth on these a bit more than the fs because as you tire out and buddy, this is the pain . . . I'm worried I'm not hitting my marks. Will vid next efforts and see how abominable my form is . . .

Update: The more I think about it, the more I don't like what's going on here. I think my form is bad, which I can't diagnose while I'm working out.

No comments: