Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fat and Jackie . . .

Fat and Jacked-up . . .

A version of Jackie.

We were supposed to do Phat Jackie today: see previous Jackie attempts/variations.

1000 meter row
50 95lb thrusters (95lb front squats)
30 20lb weighted pullups (russian swings, 32kg)

12:49

I’m having a touch of pain on shoulder presses, so am laying off the overhead for a bit, working around it. So we worked through some subs.

So I went heavier on the thrusters than I would have normally since I was only doing front squats. Went for up elbows, proper depth, butt back as far as I could keep it. Used a dynamax ball to measure depth. Had the trainers right there most of the time, no one complained about my form. Which is nice, but I know there are little things I might pay attention to.

Did the front squats as 10-10-10-10-10, Kbell swings as 15-15. Wish I could do my pullups that way.

On the workout front, got the redneck squat racks in place. :-) Gonna be fun.

No comments: