Thursday, March 27, 2008

To that great griddle in the sky . . .

The inventor of the Egg McMuffin has sadly shuffled off this mortal coil . . .

Now, this is a question I'd like answered, and I'm not sure it has, to my satisfaction:

Of all the things McDonald's sells, how many best sellers do they have from stuff the corporate stiffs invented in the bowels of the Mickey Dee's test kitchens?

Big Mac? Homemade, right?
Egg McMuffin: invented by a franchisee . . . . (who liked eggs benedict, and really what's a McMuffin but the eggs benedict of the proletariat . . . )

What else? McRib? What is that monstrosity?

Oh, and who can forget the McDlt!! Whooo hoooo!! Is America ready for lettuce AND tomato? Hold me back!! What is this?

Okay, I'll spot you the chicken nuggets, but really, that's about it as far as I can tell.

Other than that, I'm guessing McDonalds is really a front for the Monopoly Game Lottery . . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the McCoronary maybe??

TexasPatrick said...

Yeah, but he made it to nearly Mc90. . . . . that looks pretty mcgood to me . . . though I bet he doesn't think so . . . .