Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Shoulder

Still sore, ran through a set of the rotator cuff exercises, and it felt good.

Did five palm facing pullups. We'll see what I feel like tomorrow. Will roll through the rotator cuff stuff once more before bed.

Chest strain still causing most of the stiffness problem, can't locate the arm issues.

May simply give the shoulder 6-8 weeks good rest, then slowly (oh yeah ha ha) ramp up the pullups/overhead work. I nearly had it licked and then I did an arm wrecker workout of 10 rounds of 10 pullups, 10 dips. Set me back to square one. (Note to self, huge pullup workouts are not good until you've conquered this . . . )

Tried pass throughs today, and they weren't passin' through . . . . the bicepital tendonitis still there. Now I know what it feels like and what the problem is and that had gone almost completely away, even when I was doing some pullups.

No comments: