Friday, February 29, 2008

Zones of Influence . . . Day 6

Breakfast: smoothie, all proportioned out just right.
Snack: slice of turkey, tangerine, nuts.

This morning went really well for some reason. We'll see how it goes after the fun fun fun kempie workout I'm planning at lunch.

Update:

Lunch: 5 0z turkey, 1 cup grapes, 1 apple, 1 tangerine, cashews.

Dinner: Dinner at a restaurant: one grilled chicken breast, green salad, broccoli, green beans, 1/2 a croissant, and some salad dressing (it was lite, which I realized later may have meant had more carbs in it, so I went light with it). I am hoping the croissant, also being a carb filler (the broccoli, salad, and green beans though great, probably weren't enough to make 5 carbs, so I guessed on what 1/2 slice of bread would be, and hopefully there was enough fat in there to make it)

Snack: just in case I was off before: 4oz wine, 1 oz turkey, 3 cashews.

No comments: