Thursday, February 7, 2008

When are 100 burpees for time really enjoyable?

When you don't have to do them . . . better info to follow . . .

*Coach Troy promised to email Bruce some info on the zone diet. And if he didn't, within the week, he'd do 100 burpees.

Troy wasnt' clear about what "within the week" meant. I caught up to Bruce one day walking into the gym and said "Don't tell Troy until it's too late . . . I'm thinking if we give him both 5 business days and 7 calendar days, he's screwed". Bruce just looks at me says "I was thinking the same thing."

All I really wanted was the zone info . . . BWAHAHAHAHAAA!! oh man, I couldn't even say that with a straight face. I wanted those burpees.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that the time limit has long passed; I reminded Troy. Without hesitation he looked at me and just said "yeah, I know"... wooHOO!! for someone elses burpees